Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I NEED YOUR HELP

I've been joining this contest of my university. Its kind of a contest for students to made short video to PR for our University :D

" My video is about a girl who's hunting for a job after finish studied. She faces off challenge (A friend call her and tell her that the company have no empty slot for newbies) then that girl started to break down. 

She disappointed in her self and get crazy a bit, she threw stuffs then she found some stuff related to her old days at University'. (ofcourse that is my university haha) Her memory brought her back to the old days. The 1st day at university with new friend, new almostphere. A birthday party at classroom.

 All those memories help her to calm down and believe in her seft. Then miracle happend, the HR management of the company called her. She said that there is an exception for her because they were interested in her resumes. 

FINALLY, SHE'S GOT A JOB !!!! WOO HOO

A MIRACLE IS ANOTHER NAME OF AN EFFORT"

Well, I think some of you may not understand the whole idea of my video because its too short. But I tried my best, the rule is 5 minutes video so I can't do more :( 

So this is the point ! please read carefully :)

Link: http://clip.vhu.edu.vn/index.php?p=detail&id=92&alias=Ngay-Ay%2C-Bay-Gio

1/ Click on that link for watching the video


2/ LIKE: Click on the green hand button on the left AND Click on the like facebook button on the right

Thanks so much. If its ok please share to ur friend, as well ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment