Sunday, February 17, 2013

Make Up Tutorial: Jae Kyung in Rainbow's MV "Tell Me, Tell Me"


Today I will show you how to creat this look of Jae Kyung in the newest song of Rainbow called “Tell Me, Tell Me” 

My bare face: I’ve already done the eyebrowns part. You can see dark circles around my eyes, big pores of my nose and also the area around my nose.  

 
Step 1: FACE














Take a pump of each product and mix it together. I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer (Medium) and Skinfood Peach Sake BB cream (Natural Beige). Mix them well














Apply on my face, mostly to cover my dark circles, I have really bad circles around my eyes. Blend well to avoid cakey problem














I use this powder by Maybelline, the Dream Matte line (Beige Medium) to set all the concealer + bb cream I’ve just done. Focus on the T-zone are and my eyes


Step one is DONE ! 

Step 2: EYES (The 1st thing important of this look)














I use 4 of them + eyeliners to create this look














Apply this white eye shadow (01 Ivory) on my eyes and highlight my brows 














Mix those 2 eye shadows (No 28 Lime Brown and no 27 Kiss Orange) and apply over the white eyeshadow, as well as tear duct, and under the lower lash line, bring it down a bit like the picture 














Apply the light brown eyes shadow (06 Sable) on those areas like the picture and of course don’t forget to blend well 














I use this felt tip eyeliner by Maybelline (Hyper sharp liner) and create a eyeliner on the upper lash line, bring it down abit like the picture. This eyeliner is easy to use, easy to find in supermarket.














I use this black pencil eyeliner by Avon (Glimmersticks eyeliner in Blackest Black) and apply on my lower lash line, remember to connect this with the upper lash eyeliner

Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara then you done this step. For more dramatic, use false eyelashes if you like . I’m a bit lazy so I skip this :P

Step 3: Color your face (blush, bronzer, highlight)

This step is optional because in the video, I see nothing like blush or bronzer on Jae Kyung’s face (maybe she use highlight). But if I have to add color to my face, these are 3 products I recommend to use for this look














ELF Studio Baked bronzer (Maui)
ELF Studio Baked blush (Pinktastic)
NYX Powder blush (Mocha)

Step 4: LIPS (The 2nd important part of this look)
 













Use your favorite lip balm to moisturize your lips














Use a nude lip stick. I use this Revlon Color Burst lip stick (Soft Nude)














Use a peachy pink lip product and apply it on the inner center of the lip. I use the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Antwerp). Add some gloss if you like


Then YOU DONE ! This is my 1st time doing this kind of tutorial. Hope u like it and enjoy my tutorial. Have a 9 day. Love you :X 



Rainbow Jae Kyung Tell Me Tell Me MV Inspired Makeup Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment