Friday, October 12, 2012

September Haul 2012


L - R

1st Row
LOTA handmade Oatmeal
LOTA handmade Oatmeal Body Scrub
LOTA handmade Aloe Vera Gel
LOTA handmade Castor Oil

2nd Row
LOTA handmade 3 Bean Scrub / Mask for body
LOTA handmade Oatmeal Facial Scrub
Benefit The Gloss (Woo...)
Coastal Scents eye shadow sample (Swiss Chocolate)

3rd Row
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 55 Sunblock
ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Nude)
ELF Studio Blush (Candid Coral)
ELF Studio Blush (Twinkle Pink)

and the thing on the left is

COASTAL SCENTS 22 PIECES BRUSH SET (MY MOM BOUGHT FOR ME WHEN IT WAS SALE  <3 HAPPYYYYYYY)

Close up photos:



3 comments:

  1. OoOOo~ The handmade oatmeal seems interesting~
    I heard it's good for the skin<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF products. I've been using their blush for a year now and it lasts me all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EV: Yeah its good. I use it for daily cleanser and mix with lentil mask :D

    @Michelle: Those colors are pretty but I don't think they last for long

    ReplyDelete