Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Haul 2012

My fav post every month :)


From L-R

1st Row: 
The Face Shop Nail Polish Remover, The Face Shop Lovely Me Nail Polish in BL602 - WH002 - GR501, Random Nail Polish in Viet Nam (they're sucks == )

2nd Row:
Skinfood Vita Nail in Base Coat - Top Coat, Revlon Colorstay foundation in Sand Beige 180, Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion, Biore UV Perfect Milk sun screen

3rd Row:
LUFF handmade body scrubs


this mini haul is just for fun but I'd love to share with you guys <3


I know u guys see something =) Yes, Its Captain Amera's shield :"> I'm obsessed with this character and the actor who played the role - Chris Evans :"> 

Well, now time for close up photos ;))




I'm so in love with this month for many reasons :) This haul is one of them ;))
Finally, do u see anything special in this post? Something blue, small and circle? Tell me if you think my logo is OK ;)) I'm so excited too read ur feedbacks :)




2 comments: